RE: [Myotubular_Myopathy] @Janice - why only Holland? ;-)

  • Wright, Janice (J)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004
      Message
      Hi Rita,
      Thanks for your mail. You are right - Matthew really was a big present!

      I will be in Belgium for another 4 days after the trips to Holland and Paris. I may be able to make a trip to Germany - depending on rail time. Please send me your address and I will speak to the guys I am going with, and see if we can make it - no promises!

      Keep well,
      Janice

      e-mail : janice.wright@...

      Life is mostly froth and bubble, / Two things stand like stone, / Kindness in another's trouble, / Courage in your own. -Adam Lindsay Gordon, poet

      (1833-1870)