Re: Austin

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2004
      Carolyn.

      Would it be possble to set up a folder on this site to put Austin's
      pictures? I was unable to open the pictures. :(

      Also, as you my have learned, there is a wonderful company
      Carinbridge which many of our sons have sites on. It is free and
      a great way to let others keep up on children. My relatives from
      afar check Javad's site all the time and I check up on the other
      boys every night!

      Anyway, if you are interested, go to www.caringbridge.org amd
      follow the directions!

      Talk to you soon!