Halloween pics

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
      I thought you all would enjoy seeing pics of Jacob in his "Bob the Builder" costume.  He had a great time and we even took him Trick-or-Treeting for the first time.

      I hope you are all doing well!!

    • ANN MILLER
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
        Hi Amanda,

        Glad to hear Jacob had a good time.  We took Kyle for a little while, he had a great time.  He didn't want to come back in the house.
        I wasn't able to open the pictures, but I'm sure they are cute.

        Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 8:04 AM
        Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Halloween pics

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
          Hi Darlene,  You can see Jacob's pics on his web page:  www.caringbridge.org/fl/jacobdylan.  Just click on the photos link.  Thanks for looking.