Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Jacob's next eye surgery and dental probllem

  • ANN MILLER
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      Hi Amanda,

      I'm glad Jacob's right eye surgery went well.  I think you are right, having the
      left eye done now was a good decision.  The bifocals will be easier for him to
      wear than having to put the contact in the right eye.

      I hope all goes well with the teeth.  Kyle recently cut his.  He was cranky for
      a fews days off and on until they came in all the way.  I used his nuk pen to
      message his gums.  Also a lot of orajel.  He doesn't seem to have any pain now.
      It did push one of his teeth a little sideways.

      We will continue to keep your family in our prayers.

      God bless,