sib2sib

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2004
      HI everyone,

      If the link to sib2sib didn't work, try this one...

      Please feel free to put a link on any other sites. I would love to
      see this sibling group grow.

      Shannon
    • TONI ABRAM
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
        Hi Shannon

        Just to re-affirm what Janice said, I think this site is a great idea too and I hope it takes off for you - I will definitely place a link.

        Toni
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
          Shannon, Thanks for sharing your daughter's link. I will add it on our
          site. I hope it takes off. Our group for rare types and myopathies that
          my husband and I created has really taken off.
          http://www.wwmdmyop_raretypes@yahoogroups.com
          take care pat