The message from Alistar

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Dear Alistar and Janice,

      Thank you so much for your letter. You have both been in my mind
      every day. I still cannot believe the events of this past week. I
      know that you must still be in shock. When I read Alistar's letter,
      it warmed my heart how much Matthew had blossomed in the last few
      months. I am so glad that you were all able to have such wonderful
      times with him and that he was able to experience such wonderful
      things. I am not surprised by the many people that were at matthew's
      service. I know that we were all there in spirit. Alistar, your
      letter was beautiful and I sit here with tears streaming. Sometimes,
      I think that this hits too close to home for all of us. Like Amanda,
      this has been a wake-up call for me. I am taking Javad to the
      cardiologist to make sure that everything is in order. I hope you
      know that we all care about your entire familiy very much. We are
      always here, wanting to hear about your running, Nicky's growth and
      antics. Matthew will forever be missed and in our hearts.

      Much love,