Hello

  • inotesiuol
    Message 1 of 72 , Sep 4, 2003
      Hello Everyone

      Just a note to introduce myself - my name is Toni and I have just
      signed up here.

      I recognise a couple of names here of people I have corresponded
      with .... Jessica, Pat, I hope you are both well.

      Also Sue Willis - I have been trying to get hold of you but when I
      eventually came across your emails about a year after you sent them
      (major computer problems / viruses / change of email address and
      eventually a new computer), your email address no longer appeared to
      work. I even tried to contact Ian Sutton but he said he had no
      contact details for you.

      I would still really like to talk to you and would also very much
      like to print your story on my site if the offer is still open.

      I had resigned myself to never catching up with you. I hope now we
      will finally get around to chatting.

      Toni
    • Delma M
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 19, 2010
        My daughter is pregnant and the father of the baby has a brother with this disease I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find some straight to the point info instead of all the medical jargon we have encountered in our searches.

        Basically we would like to know what the likelyhood is of her child be affected by Myotubular myopathy?