7379Our World: April 2012

  • tonilouisa71
    Mar 8, 2012
      The Information Point is hoping to publish the next issue of Our World in April
      and we are now looking for stories to show all that has been going on in our
      community since the last issue was published in December.

      As always, we are keen to include stories about males and females, of all ages,
      by people affected by all forms of the condition and from anywhere within our
      global community. Examples of stories might be personal achievements,
      fundraising events or maybe you have met up with another family.

      If you haven't seen Our World before, please see our back issues at
      http://centronuclear.org.uk/theinformationpoint2010/pages/newsletters/newsletter\
      s.html and if you would like to take part, please contact us at
      centronuclear.org@....

      Our World cannot exisit without your contributions, so I ope you will consider taking part, so we can continue to raise awareness of centronuclear and myotubular myopathy.

      Toni
      http://centronuclear.org.uk
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic