- Aug 5, 2011we would love to include stories and photos from some of the people taking part. The questions below have been put together to get you started but these can just be used as pointers - feel free to be creative and colour outside of the lines if you prefer!
If your sunflowers haven't flowered yet, don't worry, we are hoping to include more stories in our issue at the end of this year.Please email your stories to centronuclear.org@....Thank you everyone.Toni AbramFounderThe Information Point for Centronuclear and Myotubular MyopathyThe Information Point for Centronuclear and Myotubular MyopathyMosaic AppealThe Big Sunflower Projecthttp://centronuclear.org.uk/theinformationpoint2010/pages/ways_to_help/the_big_sunflower_project.html
- Who are you?
- Where do you live?
- How did you hear about The Big Sunflower Project?
- What variety of sunflower did you grow? e.g. dwarf or tall and what was it called
- Why did you grow a sunflower? e.g. did you grow it because you know someone with centronuclear / myotubular myopathy
- When did you grow the sunflower? e.g. what time of year did you start growing it
- How did you grow your sunflower? e.g. in pots or sowed directly in garden
- How tall did your sunflower grow?
- Have you grown sunflowers before?
- What have you learned from growing your sunflowers?
- Would you grow a sunflower again?
- Anything else interesting about your sunflower growing experience?
- << Previous post in topic