Our World

(7368)
  • TONI ABRAM
    Aug 5, 2011 Expand Messages
      It is hoped to publish the next issue of Our World, the Information Point newsletter, later this month - thank you to everyone who has submitted stories to date.

      If you have a story to share, there is still time to get in touch.  If you have been sent a draft for checking prior to publication, don't forget to let us know you are happy with it, as we can't publish without your approval of the final version.

      Also, if you are taking part in The Big Sunflower Project for Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy remember to let us know how you are getting on and send your photos, as we would love to include stories and photos from some of the people taking part.  The questions below have been put together to get you started but these can just be used as pointers - feel free to be creative and colour outside of the lines if you prefer!
      • Who are you?
      • Where do you live?
      • How did you hear about The Big Sunflower Project?
      • What variety of sunflower did you grow? e.g. dwarf or tall and what was it called
      • Why did you grow a sunflower?  e.g. did you grow it because you know someone with centronuclear / myotubular myopathy
      • When did you grow the sunflower?  e.g. what time of year did you start growing it
      • How did you grow your sunflower?  e.g. in pots or sowed directly in garden
      • How tall did your sunflower grow?
      • Have you grown sunflowers before?
      • What have you learned from growing your sunflowers?
      • Would you grow a sunflower again?
      • Anything else interesting about your sunflower growing experience?

      If your sunflowers haven't flowered yet, don't worry, we are hoping to include more stories in our issue at the end of this year.

      Please email your stories to  centronuclear.org@....

      Thank you everyone.

      Toni Abram
      Founder
      The Information Point for Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic