      From: TONI ABRAM <toni.abram1@...>
      Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Information Point Newsletter
      To: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, June 24, 2010, 4:44 AM

      Hello Everyone

      Work will shortly begin on the next Information Point newsletter and I am now looking for articles for inclusion.

      If you have a story to share, the Information Point wants to hear from you. Maybe you have been involved in:

      * planning a fundraising event which you wish to publicise, or being involved in an event which has already taken place

      * academic or creative achievements – say an award, qualification, work displayed somewhere or some other milestone

      * cnm / mtm family get togethers

      * involvement in research

      * discovery of a piece of equipment that has made your life or the life of your child easier

      If you would like to take part in our new 'Getting to Know You' feature, please ask for a questionnaire.

      There are no strict guidelines about the articles e.g. they don’t have be a certain length or adhere to a set format, the list above is just ideas - it is more important that the submissions are heartfelt and show the diversity of the cnm / mtm community to the big wide world.

      The Information Point newsletter cannot exist without your stories, so please do get in touch - articles from all areas of the community, whatever your age, whether you are affected by the x-linked, recessive or dominant form of the condition and from all parts of the world are welcomed.

      If you have a story you would like to share, please contact the Information Point at centronuclear.org@....

      Toni Abram
      The Information Point for Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy

      www.centronuclear.org.uk          |         www.buy.at/theinformationpoint

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic