7289Information Point Newsletter
- Feb 6, 2010Work will shortly begin on the next Information Point newsletter and I am now looking for articles for inclusion. If you have a story to share, the Information Point wants to hear from you.
Maybe you have been involved in:
* planning a fundraising event which you wish to publicise, or being involved in an event which h...as already taken place
* academic or creative achievements say an award, qualification, work displayed somewhere or some other milestone
* cnm / mtm family get togethers
* involvement in research
* discovery of a piece of equipment that has made your life or the life of your child easier
Articles from all areas of the community, whatever your age may be, whether you are affected by the x-linked, recessive or dominant form of the condition and from all parts of the world are welcomed.
If you have a story you would like to share, please send this to centronuclear.org@... by the beginning of April.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>