      From: diana.manny <diana.manny@...>
      Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] MTM CNM FAMILIES WE NEED YOUR CONTACT INFO
      To: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 5, 2010, 1:47 PM

      Hi there family!  I am currently working on the 2011 MTM-CNM Family Conference along with several other parents.  We would every families current contact information so we can create a data base.  This data base will be used in sending out newsletters, conference information, and updates about our community.  Please email me at diana.manny@ yahoo.com.    We need your help with the following information.
      1. Names of parent or parents
      2. Name and date of birth of affected child or children
      3.  Name of sibilings
      4.  Home address or mailing address
      5.  Home telephone# or cell #
      6.  Email address
      Thank you all and hope to see you all soon!
      Diana Manny

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic