      From: TONI ABRAM <toni.abram1@...>
      To: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, Oct 25, 2009 6:27 am
      Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Information Point Newsletter

      Work is underway on the next Information Point newsletter, which will be issued in December and I am now looking for articles.
      Maybe you have achieved something that you would like to share with the world, been involved in a fundraising event or are planning an event you would like to publicise, met other families, discovered a new piece of equipment that you think would benefit others or undergone a medical treatment that you would like to tell people about.
      If you have a story you would like to share, please send this to me by the end of November for inclusion.
      The Information Point for Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy Information ~ Support ~ Awareness
      Visit our Website at www.centronuclear. org.uk

      Member of the National Council of Voluntary Organisations Community Champions Fund Recipient * UnLtd Millenium Awards Scheme Recipient

      This communication is strictly confidential and intended only for the addressee above.  If you are not the named addressee or have received this communication in error please do not read it, but notify us immediately and then delete it from your computer.  The contents must not be disclosed to any other person and you must not take copies of it.  We take reasonable steps to ensure that emails sent by us are tested for software viruses but we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from using this email or any attachment.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic