      If you have a story you would like to share, please send this to me by the end of November for inclusion.

      Toni

      The Information Point for Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy Information ~ Support ~ Awareness

      Visit our Website at www.centronuclear.org.uk

      Read our Latest Newsletter http://www.centronuclear.org.uk/the_information_point/newsletter_august_2009/cnm_news_august_2009.html

      The Information Point Online Shop www.buy.at/theinformationpoint

      Member of the National Council of Voluntary Organisations Community Champions Fund Recipient * UnLtd Millenium Awards Scheme Recipient

      This communication is strictly confidential and intended only for the addressee above.  If you are not the named addressee or have received this communication in error please do not read it, but notify us immediately and then delete it from your computer.  The contents must not be disclosed to any other person and you must not take copies of it.  We take reasonable steps to ensure that emails sent by us are tested for software viruses but we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from using this email or any attachment.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic