      From: Toni Abram <toni.abram1@...>
      Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Toni's Graduation
      To: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 4:30 AM

      Hello All
      Just a short note to let you know that I graduated from university on Friday - I am attaching some photos of the day below.
      http://www.facebook .com/album. php?aid=266569&id=663010426&l=01fd0d9382 (this is a public link, so even if you are not on Facebook, you should be able to view them).
      I received a lot of help and support from members of this group last year and just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you one final time for helping me have this day.
      Toni xx

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic