      To: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
      From: toni.abram1@...
      Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 12:28:03 +0000
      Subject: Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Toni's Graduation

      Hey Gary

      The cow was from the restaurant we ate at in the evening - bit obscure I know.

      The place is called the Barn - this was one of two cows I saw there.

      Never seen a place that looks less like a barn inside - very nice - but the cows I guess are a nod to the restaurants name. Presumably it used to be a barn.

      Toni xx. :o)

      Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

      From: Gary B
      Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:12:33 +0100
      To: <myotubular_myopathy @yahoogroups. com>

      WELL DONE TONI!!!

      Look like an absolutely fantactic day.  Just how proud do your parents look.  Makes all the effort worthwhile doesn't it - congratulations again!

      Gary Jill Hayley and Harry
      PS Haven't worked out how the picture of the cow? fits in lol

      To: Myotubular_Myopathy @yahoogroups. com
      From: toni.abram1@ btopenworld. com
      Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 09:30:48 +0100
      Subject: [Myotubular_ Myopathy] Toni's Graduation

      Hello All

      Just a short note to let you know that I graduated from university on Friday - I am attaching some photos of the day below.

      http://www.facebook .com/album. php?aid=266569&id=663010426&l=01fd0d9382 (this is a public link, so even if you are not on Facebook, you should be able to view them).

      I received a lot of help and support from members of this group last year and just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you one final time for helping me have this day.

      Toni xx
      http://centronuclea r.org.uk