      To: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
      From: toni.abram1@...
      Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 09:30:48 +0100
      Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Toni's Graduation

      Hello All

      Just a short note to let you know that I graduated from university on Friday - I am attaching some photos of the day below.

      http://www.facebook .com/album. php?aid=266569&id=663010426&l=01fd0d9382 (this is a public link, so even if you are not on Facebook, you should be able to view them).

      I received a lot of help and support from members of this group last year and just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you one final time for helping me have this day.

      Toni xx
      http://centronuclea r.org.uk