      From: redscootee@... [mailto:redscootee@...]
      Sent: 01 April 2004 10:18
      To: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Please ignore previous message

      Al Don't worry about the email. I got a chuckle out of it. Except I was
      mortified about someone having to help me out of the bath. lol take care
      pat

      NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard Sasol eMail disclaimer which may be found at: http://www.sasol.com/disclaimer

      If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached and you wish to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to disclaimer@...

      This email was scanned and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic