7023Information Point Newsletter

  • Toni Abram
    Mar 1, 2009
      Hello Everyone

      Work is now underway on the next Information Point newsletter. I have already received several pieces for this but cannot stress strongly enough how the newsletters are nothing without your contributions and the value of these in raising awareness of living with CNM / MTM.

      Contributions may be CNM / MTM related, for example events or fundraising that you have been involved in or are currently trying to organise and which you would like to publicise.

      Last issue, I included a feature about family get togethers and it would be great to include some more photos and stories about these. Alternatively, you may have been involved in a non CNM / MTM related event that you think other people would be interested to read about.

      The closing date for submissions will be 1 April 2009, with the newsletter hopefully issued towards the middle of the same month.

      Please do get in touch if you have something to share.

      Toni xx

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic