      From: Connie Guinn <kookla_g@...>
      To: Connie Guinn <kookla_g@...>
      Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 2:09:35 AM
      Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] (unknown)

      Hi everyone:

      Ben came home from the hospital today!!!!  YAY : )      He has been there for 10 days with pneumonia- through the hurricane and all- (even spent his 6th birthday up there- we had a "hurricane party"!).

      We were without power for 5 days at our home,  and we had  water damage in our house; but nothing as big as many are facing.

      Please pray for the rest of our communitiies. .. there are still about 1.5 million people without power/water/ food in the Houston area... and this place is wickedly HOT.  A lot of people are startijng to get really sick from these conditions.. . I don't feel so well, myself.

      Love,
      Connie

      "Whatever weakens your reason, impairs the tenderness of your conscience, obscures your sense of God, takes off your relish for spiritual things, whatever increases the authority of the body over the mind, that thing is sin to you, however innocent it may seem in itself".

      -John Wesley's mother

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic