5880Welcome to Luke James Manny and Steven Garerd

  • debbie mccluskey
    May 3 3:06 AM
       My name is Debbie McCluskey and I have two children with myotubular myopathy they are twin boys.  I was at a stand still until I joined this group,  You will not see me conversate a whole lot but I read and keep up with everyone.  I am a nursing student and I have spread myself pretty thin (not in weight-I've gained since two years ago) but in mind.  Anyway if you ever need anything or just a friend to talk to just email me a dgmccluskey@...