5623Adam turns 7 today!

  • patsarah2006
    Feb 1, 2008
      We are happy to report that today Adam turns 7 years old! He is doing
      great and is very excited for his special day.

      His 6th year faced some new medical challenges like hearing loss
      requiring hearing aids, worsening scoliosis with a new night time brace
      and starting on night time ventilation. But, Adam has taken these
      challenges in stride.

      Adam recently lost his front tooth, which makes him look adorable. His
      second one is about to come out with his next bagel!

      I uploaded his 7 year portraits if you want to check them out.

      Here's to a healthy and happy year 7! Sarah Foye
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic