5551Contractures

  • Elizabeth Peil
    Jan 11, 2008
      I was wondering if any of your children have contractures.  Chaz's legs have pretty severe conntractures in them.  His PT and I were discussing different ways to try to stretch him out.  She told me that they do botox injections to help with stretching, I was wondering if any one has tried this before or if you have even heard of it.  I am not even sure that it is an option with MTM to use the botox to help with the muscle tightness.  Any info any of you have on this would be great.  Thank you.

      Liz