5476Re: Introducing Myself

  • bv_mixednuts
    Jan 2, 2008
      --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "Shannon" <smashintwo@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello Virginia,
      >
      > Welcome to this group. It is a fantastic support. Connie (from Texas)
      > called me last night to tell me of your post. My son Javad is 6yrs old.
      > We live in the Portland, OR area, not far from you. I will be happy to
      > send you my number.
      >
      > It sounds like your son is doing well...
      >
      > Shannon

      I would love to talk to you!!!
      Yes Christopher is doing well, we had a care conference today so we're
      working out a tentative plan for his homecoming. Tomorrow he will
      have his first trach change. We are hopeful he will be moving out of
      the ICU next week.
      Virginia
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic