5344Re: hello

  • Dana
    Dec 3, 2007
      Hi Mai-lis!!

      My name is Dana and I have 2 sons. Corey is 18 yrs old and unaffected
      and Cason is 4 1/2 yrs old with MTM and doing great. I am still
      debating on sending Cason to school next year. I am sure you can relate
      to me being nervous since your son will be starting school next year
      also. Cason is also ventilated only at night. I look forward to hearing
      more about you and Markus and am glad you found us!!
      Take care...Dana

      --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "mailis.hagen"
      <mailis.hagen@...> wrote:

      > my name is mai-lis hagen.
      > i live in norway and have a son name markus, he is 5 yrs old living
      > with myotubular myopathy.. school boy next year.. he is ventilated
      at
      > night and all day without. he is doing great :)
      > it was great to find a site like this :)
      >
      > wishing you all the best.. please email me if there is somebody out
      > there : kr.sandjenta@...
      >
      > see also pictures under markus in pictures

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic