5236marconis ill

  • rachel_wrigley
    Oct 16, 2007
      just letting u all please pray for marconi hes ill at the moment and we
      want to keep out of hospital we have started his antibitics up he seems
      a little better today we suctioning him at least 5 times a day before
      his feeds and esp bedtime and first thing in the morning he still want
      to play bless him his sats are good and his his colour is too the
      little man woke up early last night wanting to play didnt go bk to
      sleep till 430am ill keep u all updated on marconi
      thanks everyone for reading
      take care
      Rachel
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic