51Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Carnitine

  • robert.shapiro@JPMchase.com
    Jun 3, 2003
      Yes We have been using Carnitor (prescription brand) with Jay Jay for 3
      years. He also gets CO-Q 10. I believe they help him (they are protein
      absorbers) but there is no way to verify this. Again, it certainly
      doesn't harm him. If any of your children have a Carnitine deficiency then
      this will help them dramatically. Otherwise it probably does nothing.
      Bob Sherry and Jay Jay

      <dhahjh@yahoo. To: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
      com> cc:
      Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Carnitine
      06/03/03 02:09
      Please respond

      Hello all. I have been doing some research on the use of carnitine
      supplements. I am curious if any of you have tried this with your
      sons and what the results were. Thank you.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor