4075Re: Marconis ill

  • Sheallyn
    Feb 2, 2007
      hello Kim, I see you have had quite a few replies about your little
      man but I was wondering if Marconis gets Glycopyrolate at all? Kaden
      gets .38ml's of this 3 times every 24 hours and it really helps him
      alot. He still has secretions of course but it helps to manage them
      and depending on the child's needs it will make them thicker or
      thinner. In Kaden's case it helps to thin them so that we can suciotn
      him more easily.

      Chest physio is also done every 4 hours, Kaden is also turned every 2
      hours 24 hours a day. Side to side and on his back as well (only if
      supervised) to give him some time to learn to breath well while on his
      back.

      thinking of you both and hoping your son gets well soon!!

      Sheallyn & Kaden
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic