4067Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Marconis ill

  • Kimberly Kowalski
    Feb 1, 2007
      i hope marconi is feeling better. this winter sam has
      been fighting virus after virus having TONS of
      secretions, sometimes very stubborn ones that are
      difficult to break up and get out. we have been using
      nubulizers of hypertonic saline - 7% solution - with
      him and it has worked amazingly well.

      hope he is on the up and up soon!