3808Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Update

  • Kimberly Kowalski
    Dec 10, 2006
      abbie,
      i am sorry to hear that kaylee is back in the
      hospital. i am praying for her and strength for
      everyone. unfortuntely we can relate all too well as
      sam is back in the hospital again. this time it is not
      too bad but any admission is not really a good one.
      sam doesnt have a port but same as everyone else he is
      an awful stick. the sicker he gets, the harder it is
      to find a viable one. it is painful for him and
      painful for us to watch.

      shannon - welcome home javad! i am sure you are all
      happy to be home together again.

      hope everyone has a healthy winter from here on out,

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic