      From: odomit
      Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:33 PM
      Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Living with MTM

      I am here for support. I have been main caregiver for my granddaughter
      who has MTM but it is not X linked. She is 20 months and we are very
      proud of that. We as a family have pitched in and are on her like a
      glue. I struggle with the reality of how her quality of life is going
      to be. She is smiling now and babbling some. I have many fears and no
      where to share them. I am in hopes that this might become a place of
      support.
      Thanks for listening
      God Bless
      Omra