3627Welcome Omra

  • pinksarah21
    Nov 1, 2006
      Welcome to the group Omra. How lucky for your granddaughter to have
      you taking care of her. I have concerns too about my son's quality of
      life. Adam is 5 years old and has non X-linked MTM like your
      granddaughter.

      I am encouraged by a man who has non X-linked MTM and is now about 59
      years old, Paul Kahn. You can read about him on the MDA website. He
      has functional limitations but is married and is a playwrite. He
      considers himself to have a very good quality of life. He is an
      inspiration to me as a mom of a kid with MTM.

      Take care. Sarah
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic