3624Re: Living with MTM (Welcome Omra!)

  • pinksarah21
    Nov 1 9:11 AM
      Omra, I echo Wendy's welcome to you! We are glad that you are here. As
      families affected by MTM/CNM, we all have the same basic hopes and
      fears. This is a forum where we can share those freely and we can all
      provide questions, insights, and support for each other. When you have
      a question, or want to share a challenge or accomplishment, feel free
      to post it to the group. Also, if you ever want to talk live, you can
      also call my wife Sarah and I. That offer also extends to others in
      this online group; feel free to call us. Our home phone number is
      973-882-1996. Looking forward to hearing from you.
      -Pat (in New Jersey)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic