3378update on regan and marconi

  • rachel_wrigley
    Sep 7, 2006
      there went to the hospital fro there rouitne appointment the doctors
      was very pleased with them both marconi is now trying stand on his own
      regan has now got shoes to help him not walk on his toes there nice
      there look better then i thought there would just hope it helps him
      marconi goes back in today for his videoflopsy we hope hes not
      asperating no more if he isnt then we still going to keep the ng tube
      nad pump for the winter and if he gets ill we can feed him straight
      with that just thought id let you all know ill write more later after
      we come back form the hospital
      take care everyone
      rachel /moz and boys
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic