      From: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of nadine schwendimann
      Sent: 04 March 2006 19:44
      To: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Myotubular_Myopathy] (unknown)

      Hello Agnes

      We are parents of Mael (9 month) and we are living in Switzerland. - Here in Switzerland the insurance have to pay everything - machine and nursery (14 hours a day)...

      We had to learn all the thing about the caring of a tracheostomy and a g-tube and since october 05 we have our boy home....

      I'm very sad to read that you have to look yourself about a ventilator... and I hope you'll find someone here, who can help you!

      If there's something I can do to help - let me know... sadly we are not able to do money-support but maybe we can inform you about our vent (it costs about 18'000 Swiss-Franks) or inform us about possibilities to help you (trusts or something)! (if you're interestet: mael has a homepage... but it is all in german: www.mael.ch.vu)

      Let us know how you and your son are doing!

      nadine

      Agnes Vajda <bondargika@...> schrieb:
      Hi Everyone!

      I'm Agnes from Hungary having a son, Ben (6 months). Ben has x-linked mtm. He is still in hospital, needs 24hrs vent. The doctors say if we want to bring him home we have to buy a ventilator and manage the home care. It is a very rare and expensive thing here in Hungary.
      Please, write me, how did you do it? How works it in your coutries?

      Thanks very much
      Ben & his parents

      p.s.::
      Could anyone explain (write) me what NISSEN mean. I don"t find this word in the dictionary

      Yahoo! Mail

      Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC!
      Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!

      Yahoo! Mail