      From: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Maurizio
      Sent:
      20 December 2005 19:07
      To: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] update on regan and marconi

      Marconi has been in hospital with bronchiolitis, he spent a week in
      hospital and took about another week to fully recover at home, he is
      now doing well.

      Regan also contracted the same virus but as he is older and stronger
      it was more like a common flu and he is now better too.

      Sorry we have not posted for a while, we have just moved house in
      mid Nov and it has taken a bit of time to get the net back on, what
      with Marconi being in hospital and stuff.

      Marconi and Regan are looking forward to Christmas (it will be
      Marconi's first) its also Marconi's first birthday on new years day
      so he will have more toys and presents then he knows what to do
      with, Regan is starting nursery in the new year so there is lots for
      us to look forward too in the coming weeks.

      Hope you are all well

      Love Moz & Rachel

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic