2223Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] update on regan and marconi

    Nov 2, 2005
      OOHHH!  I'm so sorry Regan's arm is broken.  Hope it's better soon!  As for anesthesia, Jacob has been under 7-8 times (I think I've lost count) and never had a problem.  Yes, it is good to make the dr aware of the effects the anesthetic can have on him, but as someone else mentioned, a "milder" medication can be used.  That is what was done with Jacob, and he was monitored much more closely after each procedure.

      Amanda

      rachel_wrigley <rachel_wrigley@...> wrote:
      marconi has fully recovered now he had is rsv in jection last week so
      he shouldnt get ill over the winter period
      his phyiso came yesterday she said hes doing good hes trying to hold
      his head on his own he can do it for 18 secounds so im so proud of him

      as for regan hes broke his arm jordan jumped on him and landed on his
      arm whats scarey is the doctors said he might need his bone pushing
      back in place which i think he might need to be put to sleep for
      marconis physio said she would ring through and let the doctor know of
      the dangers and putting him to sleep i hope this dosent happen she
      also said if there did put him to sleep there was going to do the
      muscle biopsy at the same time
      we still havent heard anything from the dna place its been ages there
      sent his blood of in may this year
      hope everyones ok

      Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/CjRcdD/rbOLAA/xGEGAA/VzSolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/