1976Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] update on kyle

  • connie guinn
    Jul 2, 2005
      Hi, Darlene-   was it vaccine-induced?   Benjamin had vaccine-induced chicken pox.  It was a very mild case (only had about 40 pox marks over his entire body).  But, he was around 15 months old at the time, so it didn't bother him much (also, he has the characteristically high pain tolerance of an MTM boy).  Mainly, he just scratched at a few on his chest.  I hope Kyle only has a mild case and that it doesn't bother him much.  (It bothered me more to see it on him than it bothered him to have!)   Take care.
      -Connie

      Darlene <dm4462@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      Kyle has the chicken pox.  He started breaking out last night.  He has
      no fever and it doesn't seem to bother him except for his arms.  We
      went to the doctors today.  She says it is the chicken pox.  It seems
      to be going around now.

      Darlene

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile