      Date: 05/30/05 01:11:10
      Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Liam

      Hi all,

      I just want to thank you all for your undying support
      and caring....

      This has been a really harrowing experience for us and
      it seems that under this kind of stress some very
      wierd things happen, often hard to understand.

      Liam has crashed twice in the last few days and it
      brings about all the moral questions again. I have now
      given Kiera all power of attorney in dealing with
      Liam's medical needs. I suspect we'll be dealing with
      some very tough qestions over the next couple of dys
      due to the frequency of the crashes.

      Not sure exacly what's going to happen overt the next
      little bit but am feeling like I'm ready for
      everything and everything.

      Love to you all,
      Alex

      Dying to be thin?