1352RE: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Today's crazy "feet"

  • Wright, Janice (J)
    Oct 3, 2004
      Message
      Well done! That is absolutely fantastic! Having run and attempted to run marathons, I know how much it takes- the training, the stamina and determination. The mind over matter that just keeps you going when you hit the wall. I often used to think thats how much it takes out of Matthew, just to do the little things.

      Very proud of you. What was your time?

      Keep going.

      Janice

      It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)

      NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard Sasol eMail disclaimer which may be found at: http://www.sasol.com/disclaimer

      If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached and you wish to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to disclaimer@...

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic