Cataract Operation.

  • Otis S. Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      Dear Friend,

      Subject: The result of cataract surgery.

      I had to "wait it out".

      You should look for a very good ophthamologist for this work -- a
      person who does a lot of these operations, and you know the people who
      have had good results.

      Previously my refractive STATE was negative by about -7 diopters.

      Currently, based on reading the "Office Snellen, and Home Snellen", my
      visaul acuity is 20/20.

      Using my own trial-lens set, my refractive STATE is +1/2 to +3/4
      diopters.

      My range of accommodation is about 1.5 diopters.

      I use a low-cost (off the shelf) plus for work less than 24 inches.

      Otis