In last 7 days
Mycoplasma is a micro-organism that is present in the blood of some persons with autoimmune disorders. If you have been diagnosed with a high load of mycoplasma then we are interested to discuss treatment protocols, successes and other issues of disease management.
- Diseases and Conditions
- Mar 1, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.