FS: Case of 70# Sundance text 11.375” x 17.25” paper - $150 (Reynolds @ South in Toledo)

  • Clare d. Weingarden
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
      I have a case of beautiful newsletter shells paper. We had it designed with the attempt to start up a newsletter. This case consists of approx. 1725 sheets of 70# Sundance text paper.11.375� x 17.25� paper, printed blue one side. There is no text on it. No logo. This is top quality stationary. Paid $325.00. You can have it for $150.00. This is a good savings for the right person. Great for a church, club or association newsletter. Very pleasing to the eye. I will consider a fair offer.

      The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything. love generously, care deeply, speak kindly & leave the rest to God." Amen