Why use such antiquated terms as "corporate" for commercial business & "social" for nonprofits when BOTH work so hard to be more "social"? +Thanks, and Keepvmwusa_2000
Reputation isn't a technology ... it's the very hardest work you'll ever address ... and the most invaluable work you'll ever address... whether yours is atvmwusa_2000
Why I Use Linkedin: Example #1 https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-i-use-linkedin-example-1-vincent-wright +Thanks, and Keep STRONG!! +Vincent Wright,vmwusa_2000
To maximize social networking power and to do so OPENLY - at networker speed - there are problems we must address:
- #1. Don't build in the dark.
#2. Don't build without a vision.
#3. Don't build too fast NOR too slow.
#4. Don't build without a written plan.
#5. Don't build without profiting.<
You can build at "networker speed" on "My Linkedin Power Forum", as long as you:
- 1. consider our 5 recommendations,
2. introduce yourself to the group,
3. DISCUSS your needs
- Feb 8, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.