NEW Summary on my Linkedin profile at: http://t.co/xeey4quVIL So, whether you're new to Linkedin or the most experienced Linkedin user, stop by and considervmwusa_2000
[image: 18.5 Years & CIGNA Cannot Explain This ONE Document] [image: Vincent Wright]vmwusa_2000
A worthwhile read for those thinking about branding and/or branding sites: Why Robert Herjavec of 'Shark Tank' Offered $2 Million for BrandYourselfvmwusa_2000
To maximize social networking power and to do so OPENLY - at networker speed - there are problems we must address:
- #1. Don't build in the dark.
#2. Don't build without a vision.
#3. Don't build too fast NOR too slow.
#4. Don't build without a written plan.
#5. Don't build without profiting.<
You can build at "networker speed" on "My Linkedin Power Forum", as long as you:
- 1. consider our 5 recommendations,
2. introduce yourself to the group,
3. DISCUSS your needs
- Feb 8, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.