If you're not rich, you need a job. If a job can HELP you get rich, get a job... But, if you desire to get RICHER, you need more than a job. For a variety ofvmwusa_2000
For those of you who've recently offered endorsements to me via my Linkedin account, I'd like to share with you two posts about my views on Linkedinvmwusa_2000
Spelling ACRONYMS With Acronyms Stop by and see if there's an acronym which may help YOU andvmwusa_2000
To maximize social networking power and to do so OPENLY - at networker speed - there are problems we must address:
- #1. Don't build in the dark.
#2. Don't build without a vision.
#3. Don't build too fast NOR too slow.
#4. Don't build without a written plan.
#5. Don't build without profiting.<
You can build at "networker speed" on "My Linkedin Power Forum", as long as you:
- 1. consider our 5 recommendations,
2. introduce yourself to the group,
3. DISCUSS your needs
- Feb 8, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.