Vincent: So true. And I'm a big fan of the use of acronym's to increase recollection of the points, as you did in your posting. Hence my "To Care" templatejohnwesthadley
John: Your messages ties in quite well with the first message ever posted on My Linkedin Power Forum back in February 2005:vmwusa_2000
Statement by an attendee at one of my workshops: "I'm sure we all agree that networking is absolutely the most effective way to land a job, and with all ofjohnwesthadley
To maximize social networking power and to do so OPENLY - at networker speed - there are problems we must address:
- #1. Don't build in the dark.
#2. Don't build without a vision.
#3. Don't build too fast NOR too slow.
#4. Don't build without a written plan.
#5. Don't build without profiting.<
You can build at "networker speed" on "My Linkedin Power Forum", as long as you:
- 1. consider our 5 recommendations,
2. introduce yourself to the group,
3. DISCUSS your needs
- Job and Career Fields
- Feb 8, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.