Want To Write A Joint Post With Me For Brandergy.com?

  • Vincent Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2012
      Would you like to participate in a community project and write a joint post for Brandergy.com with me?

      I'm thinking of doing our first joint community post as "Branding In Social Media".

      Thus, I'm looking for Brandergy.com members who'd like to write sections of the post along the following subject lines:

      Part I: Branding by platform:
      1. Branding via Linkedin
      2. Branding via Twitter
      3. Branding via Facebook
      4. Branding via Google+
      5. Branding via YouTube
      6. Branding via Blogging (Wordpress|Blogspot|Tumblr|Posterous )

      Part II: Branding Subject Matter Experts
      1. Branding for Coaches
      2. Branding for Bloggers
      3. Branding for Consultants
      4. Branding for Entrepreneurs
      5. Branding for Doctors
      6. Branding for Executives
      7. Branding for Recruiters
      8. Branding for Job Search Applicants
      9. Branding for Webmasters
      10. Branding for Lawyers
      11. Branding for Financial Advisers (CPA's, etc.)
      12. Branding for Developers
      13. Branding for Foodies
      14. Branding for Fashion Experts
      15. Branding for Authors|Writers|Copywriters
      16. Branding for Publishers
      17. Branding for Speakers
      18. Branding for Brandergists (Brand Consultants | Brand Strategists | Brand Managers)
      If you would like to participate in our joint post for Brandergy.com and don't see an area which you'd like to write about, please let me know, as soon as possible, OK?

      --

      +Thanks, and Keep STRONG!!

      +Vincent Wright,
      Brandergist
      +1-860-967-0931 | SKYPE = MyLinkedinPowerForum