To Maximize Your Branding Power

  • Vincent Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2012

      Brandergy is a community of professionals helping each other do business better via better branding in our professional networks.

      BRANDERGY
       is designed specifically to help our group members increase their branding power via such social media services as Linkedin, Facebook, Google, and Twitter.

      To maximize branding power - there are problems we must address:

      #1. Don't brand in the dark.

      #2. Don't brand without a vision. (You can’t brand what you can’t see!)

      #3. Don't brand too fast NOR too slow. (Timing matters!)

      #4. Don't brand without a written plan. (Writing helps consistency.)

      #5. Don't brand without profiting. (What good is all that work if you’re not going to PROFIT from it?)

      You can brand at "networker speed" on "Brandergy", as long as you:

      1. consider our 5 recommendations,
      2. introduce yourself and your branding problems to the group,
      3. DISCUSS your branding needs

      To discuss how To Maximize Your Branding Power, visit: http://bit.ly/ToMaximizeYourBrandingPower

      --
      +Thanks, and Keep STRONG!!

      +Vincent Wright,
      Brandergist
      +1-860-967-0931 | SKYPE = MyLinkedinPowerForum