New member, quick introduction

  • Patrick Derwael
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
      Hi group¡K

      As I just joined the group, I would like to quickly introduce myself:
      my name is Patrick Derwael (pderwael@...)

      Together with my partner, we are running our own ¡V small ¡V company.
      Our activities are twofold:

      -Web related activities: development (classical sites, web
      applications, e-commerce¡K), hosting, referencing, graphics, domain
      names¡K
      -For my part, I am doing interim management (ICT & Security
      management), helping companies to develop and implement their
      security policies and procedures through best practices.

      More information on http://www.webandco.be (only in FR, sorry..)

      As I¡¦m in fact a freelancer, I strongly believe in the added value of
      the social networking, and this is why I¡¦m open networker!

      Therefore, feel free to connect to me on LinkedIn „³
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/pderwael

      Cheers
    • Danny R. Faught
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
        Patrick, thanks for a nice introduction. I see that you sent another
        version with the character translation problems fixed, which I've
        included below.

        If anyone else wants to send an introduction, remember to write a few
        paragraphs about yourself, and especially talk about how you use
        LinkedIn and what puzzles you about LinkedIn. Patrick, you could help
        stimulate discussion on the list by following up with stories of some
        of your LinkedIn successes or challenges.

        Though we reject simple requests for connections, if you include these
        requests within useful posts like this one below, they're fine.

        -Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

        --
        Danny R. Faught
        Tejas Software Consulting