Re: Now You Can Name Your Own Grocery Prices Too!

  • amyhowell70@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010

      What a wonderful program! I joined the sampler bonus programs last week and I could not be happier! I have already used these programs three times since joining and my savings at the supermarket were 73%, 88% and 82% on my entire grocery bills. In all I saved $ 521.18 over those three shopping sprees. My husband is yelling at me because I am stockpiling products since I am able to get them for pennies on the dollar. These wonderful programs can be found at http://savingmorethanbefore.com It is just very exciting to save this type of money!

    • megreese72@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010