NEW POSSIBILITIES

  • steppingstones1954
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      WELCOME NEW YEAR!
      I was thinking "what are some new possibilities,changes I will make
      happen.
      Take responsibility to let go of anything or sons..OPS!.LOL;that puts
      my(recovery in harms way. Working through issues,instead of putting
      them somewhere else.Learn to live in solutions,instead of repeats,keep
      on moving towards the next steppingstone.....
      Possibilities..create room for new ideas,(mental
      fitness)goals,relationships(spirituality)ect...
      I do.n`t expect anything to change unless I make internal changes.With
      faith in GOD,help/support I will gain a future,hope,purpose.
      Possibilities are endless.
      There`s an old saying....
      Everything is possible with GOD.I know it!
      Luv BEV
    • susan courtois
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
        hi, Bev,
        i just wanted you to know that i am thinking of you, and have only a moment here.. but like you say,
        Happy New Year!  I will write into group later, i will try i should say.  take care, SWC