EARN MORE GET MONEY FROM HOME

  • sangee.muthu
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2008
      .

      EARN MORE GET MONEY FROM HOME

      EARNING OPPORTUNITIES
      THINK2WICE B4 U CLOSE
      Dear sir/madam,

      For more details please log on to
      http://www.moreinfo247.com/9961443/CB

      PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOUR STEPS TO STEP UP YOUR FUTURE

      STEP 1.FILL THE FORM AND SIGN UP, NEXT WINDOW OPENS
      STEP 2.CLICK THE PROCEED BUTTON AT THE END OF THE PAGE,
      STEP 3.FILL YOUR PROFILE,SUBMIT
      STEP 4.CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION

      You will be paid IN US$ for Each member joining under you. FOR THIS
      You can use
      free ads or yahoo groups to reach members as i reached you. Daily I am
      posting in 50 groups,
      and I am able to join at least 5 members a day. It is not hype I am
      earning Y to wait
      You cannot go wrong with this program. Do not delay in your
      decision of accepting it as your full-time income. While you may not
      become rich overnight, You WILL become independent."

      NOTE: THIS MESSAGE IS SENT TO INTERESTED MEMBERS OF THE GROUP OTHERS
      PLEASE IGNORE.

      http://earnmoregetmoneyfromhome.blogspot.com/
    • sangee.muthu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        For more details please log on to

        http://www.moreinfo247.com/9961443/CB

        · YOU WILL BE PAID 1-10 US DOLLARS FOR EACH
        MEMBER JOINING UNDER YOU
        · (they also should work)
        ·
        · TO ENROLL MEMBERS YOU CAN USE YAHOO GROUPS OR
        FREE ADS.
        ·
        · FOR INCOME PROOF MAIL ME AT sangee.muthu@yahoo...
        ·
        · 100% LEGAL. YOU SHOULD WORK OTHERWISE YOU
        CANNOT REAP THE FULL BENEFIT
        ·
        · YOU CANNOT BECOME RICH OVERNIGHT. BUT FINANCIAL
        INDEPENDENCE CAN BE GAINED

        THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU CLOSE